Electric strike 24ES--------F14
Model with reversible design. The advantage lies in the fact that the connection also points upwards in the DIN right version. This means the cable conduit is not near the dead bolt. With mechanical unlocking (daytime unlocking).
Overview of Advantages
- The universal strike in a solid design
- The minimum gap between the strike latch and casing lower surface enables DL and DR designs to be combined with locks which contain a minimum latch deadbolt clearance.
- For striking plates with minimum latch deadbolt clearance
- Suitable for all common striking plates
- Can be combined with striking plates with latch bolt guide (standard) without FaFix®
Scope of delivery
- 1 piece electric strike
|potential||24 V AC/DC|
|Mechanical unlocking (E)||Yes|
|Break-in resistance||6500 N|
|Operating temperature range||-15 °C to +40 °C|
|Material housing||Zinc die-cast|