Electric strike 24ESF-------C35
Model with reversible design. The advantage lies in the fact that the connection also points upwards in the DIN right-hand version. This means the cable conduit is not near the deadbolt. With mechanical permanent unlocking in door strike latch. Door strike can be adjusted in the striking plate, thus making installation work a great deal easier.
Overview of Advantages
- The universal strike in a solid design
- The minimum gap between the strike latch and casing lower surface enables DL and DR designs to be combined with locks which contain a minimum latch deadbolt clearance.
- For striking plates with minimum latch deadbolt clearance
- Suitable for all common striking plates
- Can be combined with striking plates with latch bolt guide (standard) without FaFix®
Scope of delivery
- 1 piece electric strike
|potential||8 V DC eE|
|Adjustable electric strike (F, Fix®)||Yes|
|Mechanical unlocking (E)||Yes|
|Break-in resistance||6500 N|
|Operating temperature range||-15 °C to +40 °C|
|Material housing||Zinc die-cast|